ScaleBase Assessment and Proof of Concept Overview
Test ScaleBase using your data!
A free ScaleBase Assessment lets you determine how ScaleBase software will meet your MySQL scalability needs. It provides you with an optimized data distribution policy that maximizes throughput and scalability for your target applications, workloads and ecosystem.
After an Assessment, you can chose to take the next step in your ScaleBase evaluation: a Proof of Concept.
Proof of Concept
A free ScaleBase Proof of Concept allows you to more fully evaluate ScaleBase technology with two main goals:
- Validate that scalability characteristics under certain transactional load will be achieved
- Determine the action plan to optimize overall MySQL scalability and performance
The Proof of Concept typically involves the following steps:
- Choosing the target application to scale out
- Examining numerous parameters used to derive the optimal data distribution policy for the target application and its workloads
- Installing ScaleBase software and data distribution policy configuration
- Application testing
- Load testing and sizing
- Implementation and roll-out
If you would like to explore a ScaleBase Assessment or Proof of Concept, please click the button above to get started.