Database sharding, used by Facebook, Tumblr and Mozilla, is an incredibly powerful way to ensure MySQL systems scale-out and drive consistent, fast app performance to handle more users, more data, and more workloads. But home-grown sharding is hard, full of caveats, and very often ends up as non-cost effective.
ScaleBase provides an easy to use platform to scale-out MySQL databases. It gives all the benefits of MySQL sharding, while eliminating the biggest challenges associated with sharding.
In this TechTalk webinar, Doron Levari CTO at ScaleBase, explains:
- MySQL scale-out without embedding code and re-writing apps
- Successful sharding on Amazon and private clouds
- Single vs. multiple shards per server
- Eliminating data silos
- Creating a redundant, fault tolerant architecture with no single-point-of-failure
- Re-balancing and splitting shards
Register today and learn how to cost-effectively scale MySQL to handle an infinite number of users, with no disruption to the existing infrastructure.