As databases grow and applications evolve change is a constant.
What can you do to proactively plan for these changes before they impact performance and application growth?
Visual analysis helps you optimize performance and drive scalability, defining a strategy for an effective and efficient scale out.
ScaleBase Analysis Genie, works with ScaleBase Enterprise. It is a SaaS-based tool delivering continuous insight to your MySQL databases and assists with the decision making process. It automatically identifies potential scale out policy options. ScaleBase Analysis Genie helps you scale out existing applications (either on-premise or AWS) by analyzing and visualizing the varying aspects of your schema and commands, identifying data distribution groups, and relationships among tables on all levels, enabling simulation and evaluation of a variety of scale out options.
This webinar will review:
- Design considerations for implementing a highly scalable application/database environment
- Unique characteristics of query execution that must be considered for successful policy definition including:
- Master, Global, Distributed, and Cascaded tables
- ONE_DB queries, ALL_DB queries (with/without aggregation), CROSS_DB queries, and FULL_DB queries
- ScaleBase Analysis Genie – a visual analysis of MySQL apps and database activity
- Identifying, refining, and finalizing an optimal scale-out distribution policy
- Simulation and “what if” analysis of different scale out options
- Using ScaleBase Analysis Genie together with ScaleBase Enterprise for massive scale out
- Deploying ScaleBase Enterprise in an AWS environment