More Users? More Data? More Transactions?
Move to A Distributed MySQL Database
Optimize for the Cloud
Developing a New App?
- Design for web scale from the start
- Ensure high availability
- Reduce time-to-market
- Cloud-ready deployment
Scaling an Existing App?
- No changes to your app
- Distribute MySQL - keep ACID
- Geo-distribute your data
- Migrate to the cloud
- Deploys in minutes
- Dynamic scale out
- Easy to manage
- Continuous availability
- Online database rebalancing
- Database rebalancing
- Auto schema change
- Database virtualization
Modern. Relational. Powerful.
- How to Scale Out Your Existing MySQL Database with NO Changes to Your Applications: A GuideJuly 25, 2014
- Announcing ScaleBase Distributed Database Software on IBM Cloud MarketplaceJuly 22, 2014
- ScaleBase Distributed Database Software now Available on IBM Cloud MarketplaceJuly 22, 2014
- Database Scalability: The Shard ConflictJuly 21, 2014
- [Analyst Webinar: 451 Group] Getting to a Distributed Relational Database in the Cloud Watch Now
- Webinar: Percona Live Presentation: The Ins and Outs of a Distributed Database - Clustered InnoDB, the Right Way Watch Now
- Transitioning from a single MySQL instance to a distributed database cluster Watch Now