More Users? More Data? More Transactions?
Move to A Distributed MySQL Database
Optimize for the Cloud
Developing a New App?
- Design for web scale from the start
- Ensure high availability
- Reduce time-to-market
- Cloud-ready deployment
Scaling an Existing App?
- No changes to your app
- Distribute MySQL - keep ACID
- Geo-distribute your data
- Migrate to the cloud
- Deploys in minutes
- Dynamic scale out
- Easy to manage
- Continuous availability
- Online database rebalancing
- Instantly Scale Out AWS Apps
- Reduce Cost
- Decrease Time to Market
- Build New Apps for Web Scale
- No Changes to App Code
- Keep ACID/SQL
Relational. Distributed. Powerful.
- AWS RDS vs. Self-Hosted MySQL: Availability, Scalability, and PerformanceSeptember 26, 2014
- ScaleBase Distributed Software on RDS & AWS MarketplaceSeptember 19, 2014
- InfoWorld: Cloud Tools to Enhance Your Application PerformanceSeptember 18, 2014
- 3 Reasons Why Using a Transparent Proxy Will Improve Distributed Database Performance September 15, 2014
- AWS Webinar: How to Scale RDS and MySQL on EC2 - Many Instances Working Together as One | September 24, 2014, 1:00pm EST Watch Now
- [Analyst Webinar: 451 Group] Getting to a Distributed Relational Database in the Cloud Watch Now
- Webinar: Percona Live Presentation: The Ins and Outs of a Distributed Database - Clustered InnoDB, the Right Way Watch Now